Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Blues

Another Monday is upon us, and another Monday where I just wanted to sleep in some. Did hit the snooze many times before I was finally able to pull myself out of bed. Even Oscar did not want to get up and go out for potty. Finally did as I was needing to leave.

How was your weekend? My Saturday was great, but Sunday was a bust. I played on the computer searching things about my Arizona trip, and caught up on a few other things. I did this while I was waiting to go out to lunch with Cody. But then he informs me that "I do not want to go anywhere". This is after he bought the wrong discount food certificate on line, and 2 1/2 hours after I already told him I had not eaten yet. So, I went to Five Guys and got me a juicey hamberger alone. Seems he will be here all week. It is Laurel's Spring Break. His was last week. Yes, that means he will miss 3 days of school this week. He did not need to come this week, and I do not think he should have came this week. He should have stayed and went to school. Did she miss school when it was his Spring Break? That would be a NO! What will he do this Summer when she is out, and I think goes on a vacation? Does he think he will come back to my house for the summer? Well, that will be a NO! He needs to stay there and really needs to look harder for a job. I seriously am starting to not believe he tried other than those couple of days. I know times are tough, and there is 3 colleges there....but I think he has convienced me that is the reason. Well, when his savings is all gone and he has no money left and still no job, he will have a rude awakening. I am at my wits end with him.

Better get a move on. Need to send him a email to clean and pack up his old room. I am over wanting to make it into a scrapbook room, and all his junk is there. And need to get busy with work. Month end hit this past weekend, so lots of additional work today.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Aw, I'm sorry yesterday was a disappointment. Hopefully he'll get things straightened out for you & you guys can get a dinner or something this week together to make up for missing lunch.

I had a bad day yesterday too...basically slept my day away & accomplished nothing. Now its off to a LONG week with a messy house, which irratates me to NO end.

Just keep reminding yourself...2 more weeks :) yay!!

Jenn