Monday, December 01, 2008

I am at work

and already want to crawl back into bed. Even Oscar got used to not getting up so early. I had to wake him up to make him go out to potty before I left. Usually I will let him out and go take my shower and then let him back in. Not this morning. He finally work up as I was about to leave. So, I left a few minuets later than I planned. But still got to work before 7am and I do not start until 7:30. Just wanted to speak to a few people that I had not seen in a while.

Going to be a very long and busy day. I am sure since Division was off they are not backed up, which means I will get lots of emails starting in a few. Only good part about that is...I know the day will go by very quickly! I am only working 4 days, so I have that to look forward to. Well, actually the most I have to look forward to is seeing some smiling little boys faces come Friday. They smile, and I melt. Saturday is Dylans birthday party. We are having it at the bowling alley, he does not know it yet. He will be really suprised. And it will make him very happy!

Off of here for now. Hope you all have a wonderful day at work. I am going to try. Oh yeah, watched majority of Charlie Wilsons War last night. Just love Tom Hanks!

No comments: