Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hump Day



Not too mant people find Jason Statham sexy, but I do! His fight scenes in movies are even hot! And especially when he takes off his shirt! And he is from England, so his voice just melts me. Yes, I have seen all three Transporter films! I went on IMDB.com and realized I have seen 15 of the films he has been in - WOW! I think my favorites are the Transporter ones.

Speaking of movies....I went to see Four Christmases yesterday with my friend Joan. I got there a bit early, she was still at work. Well, in the theathre next to the one I needed was Twilight, so yes I watched about an hour of Twilight. I got off work went to Walmart and the dollar store, and still had an hour to kill. The movie did not start til 6:30 as Joan worked til 6:15. Four Christmases was very funny! Vince Vaughn is extreamly funny. And they made a cute couple. Poor thing was in 4 inch heels in the movie. Since Reese is only 5 1 1/2 and Vince is 6 5! How can you go wrong with a cast of Vince Vaughn, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Duvall, Sissy Spacek, Jon Voight, even Dwight Yoakam, and Tim McGraw!

Georgia on my mind....just a couple more days!

No comments: