Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Who is dragging this morning

I was in bed before 10:30 which is odd for me, but yet I was awake at 2:30 when it was raining really bad. So, when the alarm clock went off this morning, I hit snooze about 10 times I guess. I have it set for 5:15 and 5:30....and I jumped out of bed at 6:34. Oscar is still not used to the getting up early too. But I think he was up late since Cody also came home late. Lucky for me they serve breakfast here on Tuesday and Thursday. For 3.00 I can get grits with cheese, bacon, and a biscuit. I usually get it on Tuesdays only. A treat for the day I drag the most.

Did you see the moon last night. I thought it was going to be when I should be sleeping, so I did not pay attention. Luckily Cheryl called to let me know, or I would have missed it. Called a few other people to let them know too. Jennifer who is out in no mans land saw some, but trees was blocking the view a little. The buggas got to see it too, and thought it was cool.

Today after work I am going to see Four Christmas's with my friend Joan. I have been promising a movie with her for a few months. We used to go once a week, then it got down to once a month, now it has been a few months. So, today we are going.

Gotta go head downstairs and get me some breakfast. Will post later. Probablly much later. Doubt I will post like I did yesterday, unless something pops up in my head.....

2 comments:

The Prodigal Tourist said...

Your post made me smile, thanks.
http://aprodigaltourist.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

ah come on now, i'm not out in no man's land! You make people think I'm living like Deliverance or something... seriously folks - its not that bad...not Tampa, but I can't complain! :)