Monday, November 03, 2008

Home and up for work

Made it home and wentand laid down for a bit. Yep, got a head cold! Trying to fight it out, did not fully make it. I have a meeting today at 1pm with a few people. Going to try my best not to get in trouble! There is one person in my department (there is only 3 right now) that hardly ever shows up for work. Everytime he is needed he will miss work! And since he is covered by FMLA not a damn thing can be done about it! I am so sick and tired of Alexis and I busting ass and he is not there to help. We are so afraid she will tell us we need to do this and we need to do that on top of all the other things we are doing. And I will wanna say...what about him? If he was here like he should be we could get some help! We are down two people already and he shows up mayve 1/3 of the month, so we are down 3 people! Then tomorrow I have a all day meeting in Division from 8am to 5pm. That is not going to be fun, he is supposed to go to that too but probablly wont.

Short post gotta get ready for work. Will post later when I get home to let you know how the day went. Hope everyone has a great day

No comments: