Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope every one's day is going good so far. I am back home from a few errands. Yes, of coarse I had to run to CVS this morning. I swore I was not going to do it...but I did anyways. I spent 17.97 and got back 34.74 in ECB's to spend later. Included in that I got Cody an el cheapo waffle maker for Christmas, so I really can not go wrong. After CVS came home and was informed that yes, we did not have the spices we needed for something..so off to Kmart I went. Big Lots was open so I went there first, got ground cinnamon but they did not have nutmeg. Next stop Kmart which was packed! No nutmeg there, so I had to call Linda. Lucky for me she is just about done and had it! Lifesaver - thank you! We are having Ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes casserole, green bean casserole, cranberry salad, stuffing, and rolls.

Gonna go for now, will check back in later. Have a great day

No comments: