Friday, October 24, 2008

Off to Creepover in a little bit

Friday morning, normally I would be heading to work right now...instead I am finalizing a few things before I head to Linda's house to get on the road for Creepover. Not a great morning to start off with the rain.Might have to rethink my packing as I have it packed in something that is all open - so everything will get wet. Could put a garbage bag over it I guess. Will be out in the woods with some very fun laidies. Very bummed that Jayne and Barb will not be there. MIss Jayne, been to long since we have seen her. This one will be small but not too small, darn people booking cabins the same time we need them, what is up with that? I do need to go pack my bedding. And make one more round to make sure I have all that I am bringing.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Will post when I get back on Sunday.

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

I hope you have fun! Well, not too much fun because I won't be there, but have enough fun!
Miss Ya!
:J

Jennifer said...

Update woman!