Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday already

Ready for another week to fly by? That also means it is getting closer to Christmas, are you ready? Will be sending a wish list request to Jennifer in a bit. I usually get them their wish items and what I think they would like to. So far Auntie Shell has been correct.

I think I forgot to tell you that I got another one of those "Thanks" awards. I got it from the Sr Marketing Manager. Right during the middle of the big system change over, I assisted in testing 2 codes that was not working and they needed it to work immediatly. On the thanks it says "During a busy week, you took the time to help Marketing test two codes in an urgent situation. Thank you for your time and being a team player. It is always a pleasure working with you." Wasn't that nice! She is a very nice person, that it is hard to say no to anyways no matter how busy I am. Both her and her husband are just the sweetest, and they have two adorable little boys Tyler and Trey. Funny thing also, her husbands name is Bill Clinton, so yes I call him Mr President. And yes, he is the one that has the sister that is in the Pussycat Dolls.

Ok better get busy

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Isn't it nice to know you are appreciated? Congrats!
:J