Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Made it to Georgia

Made it in time to see Tyler and Jennifer. Gavin got up did not hear me come in. He did a double take and then smiled the biggest smile with the dimples popping out....priceless! Actually drove a little slower than usual. It did take me almost 4 hours to get here. Beed to see what it is supposed to be. They did not have the speed traps in the usual place tonight. Only saw a few police out and about luckily they were already stopped.

Pre warned Jennifer I had a few items in the car for her. She has leared a few to me....means alot. My back seat was down and I put things in boxes this time. I also brought up some clothes for the boys that my friend Lisa sent. One pair of jeans even still had the tags on them. A few things Tyler can wear, and most all others Dylan will soon. So very nice of her to send them! Jennifer said there is a pair that was sent up last time that Tyler wears all the time. He would wear them all the time if she would let him.

Gonna run. Will blog tomorrow. Sorry I am missing Jayne! She is down our way and I am up here. Kip...give her a hug for me!

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

I'm glad you made it to Georgia okay. I'd be made you aren't here, but I think if I had the chance to see those cuties I would too! Have fun!
:J