Thursday, October 02, 2008

Fast week

So much for blogging every day. I tried. Just looked and it was Monday. OOPS. Days have flown by, Friday tomorrow alreay, WOW. Am I ready for the weekend....can we get a HELL YES!

I have come to the conclusion, I am starting to get the shopping bug. Have coupon will shop. Coupons expiring, can not have that so I must shop. Now I did just bring lots of stuff to Jennifer, so my "stockpile" was depleated. Well, not only have I replenished that stockpile, I have gone over board. But now I am buying for us, and to bring up to her again at the end of this month. She will then have enough to last her until I go up again in December for Dylans birthday. Went to Publix 2 times yesterday as it was the last day for that ad. And yes, went to Publix today as it was a new ad!

Last Night:
2 Milkbone (wish I had more coupons for these)
2 Grits
4 Velveta Shells
1 Dukes mayo (yeah I know the other was B1G1 - duh moment)
2 Ocean Spray Cranberry juice
2 A-1 steak sauce
6 Chef boyardees
1 cascade rinse aid
2 baby carrots
1 yellow rice
4 Ben and Jerry's (not all for me, but yep needed it!)
2 Pillsbury cookie paks
8 toaster strudles (Cheryl have you seen Boston Cream pie?)
4 GE light bulbs
OOP $37.29 (41 items makes it less than 1.00 an item - wow!)
total savings $81.30


Today:
30 Betty Crocker pototoes (15-1.00 off when u buy 2)
6 Uncle Bens Rice (3-1.00 off when you buy 2)
2 Knorr Noodles (1-50 off when u buy 2)
2 Ragu Spag Sauce (1-75 off when u buy 2)
3 Pills Cin Rolls (3-1.00 off and 1-75 off when you buy 3)
3 bags of grapes 3-1.00 off Target web)
oop $24.49
total savings $74.50


Dont have my yesterday lunch receipt with me so I will have to post that deal later. Yes, no room to but....but I just can not help it! LOL

oh yeah on this past Tuesday at CVS...
Went to CVS made a mistake in my shopping, but of well. I am still happy with the results. Can not be greedy.

1 snowcaps
4 Frebreeze Noticables
4 Dawn
1 Iron Man DVD

OOP 2.68
Saved 61.88
used up ECB's that was expiring. Did not earn any.
After the fact saw I should have did the Frebreeze at Walgreens darn!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Good god girl...what will you do with 30 boxes of potatoes....LOL.

Glad that you are posting again...missed you.

See you Saturday.
Teresa

Jennifer said...

I haven't had Ben & Jerry's in ages. Thanks...now I have a craving. Boo!