Friday, October 03, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance it is Friday!

Friday and afternoon at that, so can you hear the excitment in my typing? Well, yes thank goodness I just got back from luncha nd I am full cause the weight of the food (among other things) is keeping me grounded and not floating up to cloud 9. No it was not a liquid lunch, as much as it killed me since I was at Mellow Mushroom.

Got to work this morning at 6am, as we had a All employee meeting across the street at the school by 6:30. "There will be police directing traffic and signs leading the way", well no street lights were on, no signs, and no police! Well, he did go flying by after I was almost across the street. He was a tad late. You have to walk all the way around the school to the back gym. Ok meeting, I had to sit in a special spot since I made my 10 years (back in Feburary). They had the 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 year anniversary people sitting in one spot. And we had to stand - as much as I loved that.

Tomorrow is the "TaTa Crop". Will be great (that is a given) to see everyone since I missed the last Hilltop crop. My friend Alexis and her sister Samantha will be coming. They are too funny, they are excited and scared all in the same token. Keep telling her that everyone was a "crop virgin" at least once. And that they will feel right at home in no time at all. And already pre-warned them how crazy some of us can be. And told them to wear some depends cause they will pee in their pants! Are you all packed and ready to go? Do you think I am? That would be a nope! Well, on the bright side it will keep me out of the stores tonight....maybe. I do have a coupon for Walgreens and for CVS that is good only until tomorrow.

Reports are done....better get back to the grind.

No comments: