Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday starting off bad

Morning started off good, woke up in a good mood - even though I tossed and turned all night long. Started getting ready for work. thought I would do my hair since I was doing great on time. Well, that was shot to hell! Very first time about to use the curling iron - burned my forhead! And good. It as over two hours ago and it is still stinging. So, ponytail city for today it will be. I am determined not to let that minor set back get to me. I dropped off the book from hell to Kim's desk. She should be here by now, actually 15 mins ago - still no call, aim, or email from her. Let's just see how long it takes. I will let you know what she says when and if she does say anything. And yes, it will not bother me! It is done and over with. I kept my promise and did the book when I should not have.

On the way into work I heard on the news George Carlin died. I did not think he was as old as he was. He was funny. They say it comes in 3's, so I wonder who will be the next one?

Well, computer finally decided to get the rest of my stuff running. Off to do some work. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: