Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friday is almost here

I am so glad it is almost Friday. This week has been a bear at work. I actually got overtime yesterday, and will again tomorrow. Not must and will not be on the same pay period - but every little bit will help. I am so very close to getting a part time job. But then I will never have time for me.

Cody fixed the toilet tonight. Had issues, so I googled what it could be, and asked a guy at work. Exactly what I thought it was he confirmed. So off to Wal-Mart I went. Got the parts, actually more than I needed. He did only the bit that was needed - and it works now. I am very proud of him. I know he can do things if he just tried. He was blackmailed with pizza to do it, so he did it. Nothing Mellow Mushroom pizza wont cure. (yes Jenna, Mellow Mushroom and the drink was Kosmic Karma).

Gonna cut this short. Will post tomorrow, since I have no love life I wont be out on a date (damn it) lol

No comments: