Friday, May 09, 2008

TGIFF!

Is everyone happy that it is Friday? I am estactic that it is Friday. And it was pay day - yes past tense as it has already gone out the door faster than it came in. I miss my shift differencial, overtime, and commission. But I am alot happier at work, so it makes it all better.

Scrapbook update.... I did get a check from her for $100.00. She did pay for the 2 books and the adhesive that I bought, so that did not come out of the 100.00. Now for the other book, she gave me 16 movie tickets and a 25.00 gift card to AMC so far. She also is going to give me 8 more once she gets them. Figured on 8.00 cash value for the tickets each. Some are able to be used for new releases and some are not. That will come in handy with all the great movies coming out soon. Today is Speed Racer and that Vegas movie. Then comes Indy and Dark Knight. Great blockbuster movies coming soon. The tickets will help out alot. We will not be limited to go just on Weekend mornings before noon to get the 5.00 deal.

What are your plans for this weekend? I am going to try to get one of the books done. Atleast get her sisters done so I can get that one out of the way. Need to put some things away - far far away. Just plain as usual too much to do and not enough time. I have to set my goal to get things done! Plain and simple so it seems. Whatever your plans are, have a great one.

No comments: