Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lost 1 pound

Did not fair so well at WW tonight. But a pound is a pound less than before. So that is great to me! Naturally I wish I would have lost more, but small stays off. I did not drink as much water as I should have. And slacked off on the veggies and fruits. So, crack the whip for next week. Will really be a true test! But actually a big success story is the fact that this is the 3rd Tuesday that I have not gone to Buffalo Wild Wings. That is major feat in itself.

Saturday's crop is looking like there will be a great turn out. Just read Amy and Kelly will not be able to make it. Wish they could, been awhile since we have seen them. There will also be alot more people that we have not seen is a long time.

Guess what Cody and I will be doing Thursday night at midnight? Going to see Ironman! Yes, it comes out Friday, but there is just something about seeing a new release at a midnight showing. The place is packed with not an empty seat, but yet when the movie starts you cold hear a needle drop! They all came to see and enjoy the movie just as much if not more than you. I told Manny I would try to be to work on time, but I may be a little late. I told him why, and he said your brat! He wished he could go. There are about 12 of us going. Some current co-workers and some past co-workers are going.

Thoughts are with Diana and her father, no update yet. Big hugs to Di! And Amy with Peanut, that little things is such a fighter. Take care everyone! Hugs!

4 comments:

:Jayne said...

Congrats on a pound! Remember it didn't come on in 10 pound increments, it won't come off that big. Little by little is good!
:J

Teri said...

great job on the loss!

Cheryl said...

I just read about a lady that lost 70 lbs. She said she looked at it as loosing 10 pounds...7 times. made it easier to manage. I'm trying to wrap my head around that too. You'd think ONE of my doctors would recommend loosing weight for my high BP but they haven't.

Great job.

Enjoy the movie. It looks fun. So does the new Will Smith one.

Amy said...

One pound loss is better than a one pound gain!! Good for you on sticking to it and making little changes like not having those wings! I was on a gaining spree for a while and finally got it under control and am now only 1.2 away from 10%. I'm gonna try really hard this week to reach that. Thanks for your thoughts of Peanut. She is resting at home now and is getting lots of TLC. Take care and see you soon-hopefully!