Monday, February 18, 2008

Who else...

Who else had a wonderful weekend?
Who else did not wamt it to end?
Who else enjoyed seeing old friends?
Who else enjoyed meeting new friends?
Who else enjoyed some great classes?
Who else enjoyed Linda's mouth watering cooking?
Who else is looking forward to the next weekend get away?
Who else thinks Linda is the best ever?

Kind of quick post cause I am still beat, took a small nap after work. But man, since it was a wonderful weekend I am still so beat! I had a wonderful time! Loved seeing everyone, and can not wait til the next one. Kip hope your feeling ok!

Beware, long post tomorrow!

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

I'll ditto that!
Linda and you, Elle, Di and Linda always make each one of us singly feel like the most important person there!
I don't know how ya'll do it, but I'm glad you do!
Thanks for everything!

:J

Mary B said...

me, me, me! On all of the above!

Amy said...

I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe I haven't been to WR before! It was so much fun and I got sooooo much stuff done!!!!