Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hump day is here

"Up and adam" this fine cold morning. Florida actually had cold weather this morning, and they claim it will be getting colder for a few days. I am so glad, I was over this non winter weather. Yesterday at Linda's they had on TV a Hockey game. Now not just some ordinary game that we have ever seen, it was an outside game. Now that would be cool to attend, except for the fact that the snow was just a coming down and wind was a blowing! That would have me not going, and yet the stadium was full. WOW!

Oh, I forgot to tell you the wonderful Christmas gift I received on Monday....a calendar. Now, this is not just any ordinary calendar, but "A year of the Cokers" calendar. My wonderful niece Jennifer got me the most valuable gift that is not only priceless, but will make my day everyday. I brought it to work to have with me there since most of my day is spent at work. If I am having a bad day, all I have to do is look over at any one of the pictures and it will surely bring a smile to my face! I have the Pioneer Woman one in the kitchen at home, so both my mom and I can enjoy that one. I am being greedy and keeping my other one at work.

We were talking about the new shows at Linda's yesterday, so naturally I had to look it up....New shows starting this week, last night was a new Law and Order SVU (always love seeing Christopher Malone). Lost is coming back in 29 days, 24 does not have a date at this time and my sexy voice love Keifer is in jail so tapings not only have been delayed due to the strike but him in jail, Grey's Anatomy is next week - and will be a great one as always. Brothers and Sisters will be back 1/13.

Well, guess I better get off of here and get busy since I am at work. Hope you all have a wonderful day. And Jayne have a safe trip home. Thanks so much for coming to visit!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So glad you liked the calendar :) I think that will be gifts for folks next Christmas as well since it turned out so nicely!

April said...

Ohh, I so didn't know that about 24! I'm so glad that you've posted that . . . I was looking forward to January for it to start. Bummer. ~april