Thursday, January 31, 2008

Greatest show on Earth......

...would have been my attempt at line dancing at the Dallas Bull last night. OK, if you want to realize how out of shape you are - go dancing! Before the actual bar opens they have line dancing lessons from 7:30 to 9:00. He taught 4 different ones, and I did get the hang of 3 of them - until the music played! Two I actually just about made thru the whole song. One I did, then they did the same steps we just learned to a faster song - Gretchen Wilson's "All jacked up". Great song, but not for my feet! And then it did not help that I was in heels. I am actually shocked my feet and legs do not hurt. I think Joan and I are going to start going every Wednesday night. Maybe my rythem will come back to me? I did come home to a major headache (not a migrane). Attempted to check my mail and blog - logged on and logged right back off. Laid down to watch Wednesdays episode of General Hospital - and did not make it all the way thru the show. I woke up a few times during the night with the tv and light still on. But I was too lazy to get up and turn them off. Besides I wanted to try to go back to sleep.

Tonight is the much awaited (well for some people) Lost return! I did tape last nights show will watch before tonights. ***Side note for my neice - did you see Gosspi Girl revelled on Monday? They moved it to Monday nights.

As always, it is work time so I better close for now. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday

4 comments:

:Jayne said...

Morning Michele!
Line dancing huh? Sounds fun!
Hope you have a good day!

:J

Cheryl said...

WOW, was Mom wrong about where you were going. COOL!!

BTW, the LOST "recap" show last night was good. Can't wait til tonight.

Jennifer said...

Line dancing! Great exericise and great fun,huh!?!?! I think that would be a great thing for you to start doing :) It can't hurt.

NO I DID NOT REALIZE they moved it to Mondays! They can NOT move it to Mondays. I have favorite SHOWS on MONDAYS! Ah well, Jon and Kate Plus 8 repeats at 11. So, I missed a reveal... I thought there were no new episodes until after the darned writer's strike is over.

Kip said...

Line dancing, I love it!!!!