Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday already, darn it!

Well, I have to go back to work tomorrow and then I am off Tuesday. Back to the grind again on Wednesday full force. Not looking forward to that! How was your Saturday? Spent some time with Linda, Elle, Kathy, Kip and Mudgy. Mary came over for a little while, but I had to leave so I did not get to see her too long. When I came back Diana was there, so I got to spend some time with her too. I almost finished my friend Joan's grandsons 3rd birthday albumn. I have only had it for about 7 months! By the time I finish it, it will almost be his 4th birthday. Shame on me! She is the reason I had to leave Linda's last night for a little bit. Her kids were throwing her a Suprise 30th Wedding Anniversay party. . Wal-Mart cake department is funny! The employee taking the order wrote down in short hand what they wanted on the cake, and the person decorating it - copied it onto the cake. They show up to get the cake and it just said Happy Anna! They had a fit to say the least, and the cake person did not want to change it since that is what was on the peice of paper. Like it was there fault the other employee wrote it that way. After about 15 minuets of "discussing" the fact that they would be changing it, they caved in and did. But now they know why they did it in short hand....they can not seem to spell Anniversary! When I went to leave I could not see 10ft in front of me! The fog was so thick. Made it back to Linda's and visited a little bit longer. Hey Mary, when I went to leave the second time MY Boo Kitty came in just a talking to Me and telling ME how much he loved ME and missed ME! And he just wanted ME to pick him up so he could give ME hugs! Diana is my witness that he gave ME hugs and wanted ME to love him (lol)

I have been tagged by Kip so here I go....
Sophia's End of Year Challenge.....via Kip..

What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? Told my boss exactly what kind of a person I thought he was.

Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Nope, naturally I will make more but will I keep them?

Did anyone close to you give birth? not really, just alot of co-workers thats why I do not drink the water

Did anyone close to you die? a co-worker that I had worked with closely for 8 1/2 years

What countries did you visit? Nassau, in the Bahamas

What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? a boyfriend

What was your biggest achievement of the year? getting out of Customer Service department

What was your biggest failure? to many to name

Did you suffer illness or injury?! just a really bad flu that still has a lingering cough over a month later.

What was the best thing you bought? Keurig coffeemaker (even though it is for my mom and Cody)

Whose behavior merited celebration? my neice Jennifer for all that she has to put up with that challenges her sainaty.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? my sisters, Jennifer in-laws (not motherinlaw)and Dee's

Where did most of your money go? BILLs

What did you get really, really, really excited about? getting to have the Coker boys all to myself for 5 days! and of coarse as Kip wrote...Traveling with good friends to fun crops and at sea on a cruise, getting

Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, richer, nicer. yes alot happier thanks to my Hilltop family, poorer, never will be nicer lol

What do you wish you'd done more of? Traveled, Cody and I did not get a trip somewhere this year together

What was your favorite TV program? Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, General Hospital, Gossip Girl

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is a very strong word, I do not hate anyone, but I do strongly dislike a few people for what they have been doing to Jennifer

What was the best book you read this year? do magazines count lol I am setting a goal to start reading this year!

What did you want and get? my hair done professionally so it would finally look decent!

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 40 and I spent the day with the best friends anyone could ask for! Made it the best I have had yet!

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? to have more time with the Coker's

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? What not to wear is hunting me down!

What political issue stirred you the most? Probably the recent assasination of Bhutto

Who did you miss? my friend Sue in England

Who was the best new person (people) you met? Barb and Gerri Anne, love them!

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. life throws you punches and curves, that is what makes you a stronger person even though it hurts like hell when you get that punch!

I would like to tag Jennifer, Sister Cheryl, and Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey gal - hopefully I will get to see you in a couple of weeks at a crop...pray that nothing happens to prevent me like it did in 2007 each and every month!

Have a wonderful 2008 chickie