Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wishful thinking but I knew....

yep he is happily married to a really pretty woman and the have a 13 year old daughter who is very beautiful. I knew he would not be single, but I was glad to find him anyways. Just knowing he is ok, is all that I wished to know. Oh course him not being married would be a major dream - but that boat sailed a long time ago. You know the one you let get away? Well, he is the one. To good of freinds for years, never told him I was actually madly in love. Oh well.

Almost messed up big time at work this morning. Went to work to get a head start on some issues we had from the day before. I get there and this one collector guy asked, so your not going to the meeting? There was a company meeting at the Sun Dome, ok I live near the Sun Dome and now I am in Brandon - great! Well, luckily another co-worker came into work and I rode with her. What is really funny was I just got done sending my boss an email telling him so sorry I totally forgot! I did see him when I got there so he knew I was there. I told him about the email and he laughed!

It poured all day today! We needed it! Man does California need it! Hope everyone had a wonderful day. Waiting to hear about Josh and Taylor

3 comments:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

Thanx for thinking of us. Joshy did GR-8!! We were supposed to spend the night at UCH but were home by 8pm as he was RUNNING laps around the nurses station once his IV was out. Slept great last night and NO snoring. WOO HOO,
Jackie

Jennifer said...

I LOVE that pic of all of you dressed up in costumes, lol. You are too funny as a flammingo.

Darn it about Jeff, but its nice to know he's happy.

Mary B said...

I just want you to know I am wearing my Charlie Brown shirt today. LOL!!! Post more soon!!!