Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday is here....

...now let the weekend slow down please!
You will be so proud of me. I went to Joanns at lunch - waslked out with coupon still in hand! Did not buy anything. Then went to Michaels after work. Only bout the Paper Crafts Christmas Magazine with a coupon. And had a little still left on my GC from Linda, only had to pay 47cents for it. Thanks Linda!

Whats on your plate for this weekend? Me, working on the room again & maybe trying to start some christmas things. I have some ideas - now lets see how they work out. Plans usually do not go my way. Tomorrow or Sunday when Cody gets home from the music lab we are going to see Saw 4. Looks really gross! They keep getting worse each film, not sure if I will actually be able to handle it. Will let you know.

Tomorrow Violettes is having some sort of thing happening at the store - I am going to stay away! I really would love to go - but nope I will be good! Wish me luck! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

You are so good! I can walk out of Mike's & Jo's with coupons still in hand, but to miss Violette's event??? Dang girl! I could not do that!

:Jayne