Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday morning

Well, I was lucky yesterday! I did not get called to see if I would be turned down for being on a jury. I just had to sit in the room the whole time. I am so glad it is in the new building. Had better seats, had magazines, and did not smell bad. Caught up on some reading. Read in one Florida magazine that they have a Carribas partial food mart near the deli in a Publix supermarket in Sarasota. How cool is that? It is only one store right now - guess need to ask Stacy if she has heard of it or if her husband has - and where is it. I got out at 2:45, was going to go ahead and go to Ruban Rouge for the QK meeting. But since I still had a minor headache, I thought I better just go home. I rationalized it that I did not need to go as, I never yet have won at the prizes, I did not want to tempt myself from buying anything - as there is alot I would have loved to have bought. I did not need to waste the gas to go out there, and I did not feel well. The only thing I would have liked was to get my freebe die and the card exchange. But the cons out weighed the pros. Are you proud of me? I am so proud of me!

Can you beleive it is Thursday already, almost the weekend! Yippee! I have my friends Joans albumn to finish and work some on my work one. Beleive it or not I wanna make a few more Halloween cards too. That will not take too long. I need to mail out the ones I made for Jennifer and the boys tomorrow. Have to get a package to mail it in. Side note to Jenna:Sorry I have not mailed them yet - you will get them by Monday - so plenty of time.

Ok, gotta get back to work. Will post tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kip said...

I'm very proud of you!!

:Jayne said...

You have such willpower!

:J

Jennifer said...

Thanks for making us the cards :] Can't wait to see them