Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday morning

Yes - two posts in one week, I am getting better. I know I need to post even more. I have lots to say - but then forget by the time I post. Think I cover things and do not. Perfect example of two things. I am so ashamed to forget to post a vital important thing that happened to me at the crop this past weekend. I was presented with a birthday present! It is the Tim Holtz stamp pad holder. I have been wanting it since the day I saw it. I was holding back from buying it, and then this weekend it was not there to put out. I was freaking, and then Saturday it came to me. I am so excited. Wonderful Stacy, Michelle, and Julie presented me with it. Thank you again so much! I am still smiling from ear to ear! Secondly, the other night I went by Linda's after work, she was still at the day care. I was sitting in my car talking to her on the phone. Well, I had my door open. Next thing I know, from no where comes Boo Kitty. He jumps up in the car on my lap. Came to say hello and was giving me some loving. That cat is just the sweetest loving thing. And man the look I got when I put him down out of the car away from me, was so sad. It was a what the hell look!

2 days from now is Tim Holtz. I have not had any of his classes yet, just get to hear the praises. He is on my "celeb wanna take a class from" list. I have taken the class from most all I have wanted to. There is just a few more. Two more, one is Heidi Swapp and the other is Ali Edwards!

Well, the guys are starting to come in and giving me a hard time, so I better get off of here and get to work. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Oh, on my niece Jennifer's blog - has pictures from Dylan making student of the month and getting his award. He is such a wonderful little man, I just love him so much! DUH all three of them! He also learned to tie his shoes last week! And the funnest video - Gavin dancing to a some from High School Musical 2. Booty slapping happening! He is such a trip! If your ever down, look at him and you will crack up! It is so hard on Jennifer to discipline him. Love you guys. Next month can not get here soon enough! Been too long since I have my hugs and kisses fill!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there - just visiting and catching up :)) Hope you are doing well :))

Kip said...

Can't wait to see you on Saturday with Tim! Love you girl!