Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Quick since I need to leave soon

My friend Alexis started in my department yesterday. So now the training begins. 99% of it she got right away. Only one more thing to train her on, and that will be today. Later in the afternoon I bet she will be on her own. I will probably still work with her all week but easing up little bits all week, so by Friday when I am not there she will not be scared! It was a great training day as we had all kinds of off the wall requests. Even ones that I normally do not get. That slowed me down a bit, which sucked! But it was great training for her.

Yes, I worked on some stuff I need to do for Creepover. At first I asked my mom to cut some stuff out for me. But then I sat there and did it. Came out to use the bathroom, she asked "gonna bring me that stuff you want cut?" told her I already did it. I think her chin hit her lap since she was sitting down. Probablly should have let her since there are so manny more things I need to do. But I think I can get most all done myself - I need to.

Proud of me? I work right around the corner from Michaels and I did not go yesterday? Even had a 50% off coupon! Now the bad thing is, I do need to go, as I need some orange paint - hoping that they have that metallic kind that Diana introduced me to. I have green only right now, but what I need to do would need orange not green! UGH So what I need to do is walk in there and get just that paint 2.00 is all I have in my purse right now, so I can ONLY use that! Lets see how that goes.

Well, need to eat somce breakfast and get on the road to work. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope you have a good day at work. I'm working & caught up with all my work so I'm checking on my blogs.

Love u