Monday, September 24, 2007

Why do some ex husbands still get to breathe?

It is just beyond me! Cody;s birthday was Sept 17th today is Sept 24th - and has he still seen his dad? That would be a big fat nope! He was supposed to take him to dinner or cook him dinner (god forbid he spent money on his other son - his first born). Well, naturally today he says nope sorry can not make it! Well, of coarse Cody can not do it for the next few days either as he is going to Atlanta. His sperm donor ass of a father also has his birthday card from his mother - so Cody does not have that either yet. Why that woman still will not send things here to him where he lives is just beyond me! It is not like she does not have Cody's cell number, our home number and our address to mail the damn thing here. Oh and yet I am the one that turned Cody against that winning family? Hum can we say times likes these prove why he does not care to spend time with you? And then when he caves and will spend time - all you do is let him down! I am so f'ng sick and tired of the let down that man does towards Cody. It would be one thing is Cody was a rotten person, but he isn't! Can you tell how pist off beyond belief I am? Well, this is even putting it nicely. He is so damn lucky I do not know where he lives! UGH!

Today my mom was supposed to have 2 doctors appointments, of coarse thanks to her ass of a doctor that did not sign the paperwork - she had to endour hours longer than needed. Missed the second appointment, and now is in bed in major pain. I despise that doctor beyond words - and she needs to switch from him. He is close by - well close by is not cutting it! Switch damn it! He is not a very good doctor - do you want to get better? Then you need a better provider. Thank you Cheryl for going and sitting with her and waiting for her. our does not call a different doctor we will - right? Just need to find out what kind of Humana she has and we will call!

Ok, I better get off of here now - I am not in a very good mood - and it is 11pm. Need to pack up some things that Cody will be bringing to Jenna tomorrow. How is my Dyl boy doing? Tyler had a doctors appointment and took him to school, heading home and get a call that Dylans not doing well at school. 2 breathing treatments and still not able to breathe. Poor thing I wish I could come up there with Cody and just hold my little man! Kisses to all of them please!

5 comments:

:Jayne said...

I can sympathize. Why would mine not have any contact with his two sons in 20 years. That I will never comprehend. His loss, not theirs.

:J

Anonymous said...

We all need to vent sometimes, better then holding it in. That does suck about Cody's dad. You just have to reassure Cody it's not him or his fault, but his dad.

Sorry your mom is still not feeling well. Give her a hug from me. I hope they find out something soon.

Breathe deep and leave it all behind and have a good day :)

peace,
elle

Cheryl said...

Call Dr. Cho @ 813-971-3688 or my doc office @ 813-977-2090.

Cody's "dad" is an AH...always & forever. It is a crime how he has treated Cody. There will be an accounting one day for his actions. To bad we can't watch.

Jennifer said...

I'm about to post about my chirrens....

As for Causey, well...as Cheryl said, there will be a time for that he will be held accountable. You won't be able to lie or squirm your way out of things when God has you in front of him.

Love u!

Kip said...

Sorry you had such a shitty day. Yup, Cody's dad's loss but I can totally understand your feelings about how he treats Cody. Unreal.
Hope today was better and that your mom is better too.