Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Always better when I speak to Gavin

Sorry about the mirnor melt down the other night. thank you for letting me vent. AH is fully aware Cody was disappointed, now what he does about it - lets see?!?

Work has been getting a little hectic, being two people has started taking its toll on me. My friend Alexis got the position, but now we have to wait for her to be released from Customer Service. Man will I be so happy when she can start, there is still such a mess to clean up from the previous person. That is the hard part right now, but I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Went to the movies today after work, to cheer me up - and help me relax. What did I see? That Sydney White movie. Yep a tenny bopper movie. And yes, I laughed, it was so cute. I like Amanda Bynes. Hopes she stays clean, she is funny. And then this week the Rocks new movie comes out - looks cute too!

The new shows are back in full force! Man why? Too many to chose from. Tonight at 9 there are 4! UGH. Tomorrow will be hard as I want to watch Greys, but wanna see CSI to see if Sara lives or not. Friday I will DVR the only two I am waiting to see.

Well, guess I better close for now, gotta get ready for another Conference call with CTMH. Get ready for October to pass on the wonderful news to you! Have a great nite!

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Glad you are feeling a little better. (((Hugs)))

What's up with RR, anyway? Ours has been out over 12 hours, now!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're better :) See you tomorrow!

peace,
elle

:Jayne said...

I thought maybe when Cody got his laptop you'd blog more. I think I see you even less.

:J