Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday already

This month is flying bye as it seems with all months these days. And next month will be busy busy. Mainly kicking it off with Tim Holtz classes at RR, and then Creepover. 2 "life altering" events in one month - WOW. I just love October period! And one of the best things is it starts getting cooler! Yeah! Air conditioners can get turned off - so the high light bill can come down.

Went to the Stampin Up October class. Made some really cool things! And got a really cool pack of paper to make these things with, and the left over paper you got to keep. Next month is Christmas items, and that one you get a stamp set. Now it is a cute stamp set, I do not like rubber stamps - but it is cute.

Well guess I better go find me some breakfast and get ready for work. Today is QK night at Ruban, fingers cross I finally win something! I have yet to win anything at any of the QK meetings. And from what I hear they are supposed to have good stuff.

Have a wonderfull Hump Day!

1 comment:

Mary B said...

I saw the SU class and said, hey isn't that on the 3rd Tuesday? and then I looked at the calendar and it WAS the 3rd Tuesday. I'm a loser!!! I need to hook up for that Christmas class!