Monday, September 17, 2007

Lesson learned

I learned a very valuable lesson this morning....DO NOT die your hair in the morning before going to work! Lets just say the color on the box is not the color of my hair! The bangs and front portion of my hair is orange - not red but orange! And the back is brown! The die did not liek my grey hair I guess! I ussed a different kind than I usually use - and well lets just say - if I have another box in my closet - it will find itself in the trash! So, yes I am not having a good day! And let my good friends the Collectors that love picking on me as it is...gave them fuel for a great morning of ragging me! A few have been a little nice about it - most have not. Today I wish they we all color blind, needless to say they are not! I almost called in sick so I could correct it. It is not like I do not have close to 500 hours of sick time. Glad I did not call in, as my supervisor is not here today. Already short staffed, so this would not help the issue.

Today my baby is 20! And, Miami Dawn has a birthday today too. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Oh forgot to tell you...I told a woman off yesterday at 5 guys on Kennedy. She comes walking in and I was walking out. She had a dog in her car, with the windows all the way up - not cracked a bit. So, I went back in to her - She was on the phone, while waiting for her to get off the phone I told the cashier "there might be a scene in a moment - and if so I am sorry but will be well justified"! She finally hung up, and I said politly "Excuse me, do you remember you have a dog in the car?" She said with a smart ass smile to me "Ma'am I got it". So, I then reply with a fake ass smile mimiking her "Oh ok, you got animal cruility and I got that you do not love your dog". I went and sat in my car and 5 mins later she did come out, move her car closer and sat in the car with her dog with the enjine running and the air on. Like that is to make up for the fact that the dog is there panting from your stupidity? People! UGH!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!!

Second, kick her ass and stick her in the car with the windows rolled up and no air!

Third, after everyone's reaction tell them you've set them up, with your hair color, and they're being filmed for Candid Camera!

peace,
elle

Cheryl said...

I put a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish on my blog last night for Cody. Tell him HEY for me! BTW, what the ? does he want/need?

LMAO about the hair. I have such a visual. I'm with E. Tell um it's Candid Camera time.

Good job on the Animal patrol. I'm not the "lover" you are but I still wouldn't leave one in a car with the windows up. Kick butt MAC.

Kip said...

I would make a huge deal out of copying her license tag down, what a loser.
Happy birthday to Cody though!

eljay716 said...

good for you! Happy birthday to Cody!

Jennifer said...

Orange! Really? You wouldn't be a sport and take a pic woulda ya? Just kidding, Just kidding! Love you

Mary B said...

Yep, I've be calling the cops in a New York minute!!!!

Happy Birthday to Cody!