Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time flies when your having the time of your life

Where is time going? I have no clue. The days are just flying bye bye bye. All my time has been lost since I changed over to the St Pete office. And to add to the mix staying at Kip's and staying at Brads - it is just alot of time lost. But for good things. I am so behind on everything, and I need to get my groove back and get time back into the picture.

You know that saying "All good things come to those who wait"? I guess since I have waited all my life to find true love and happiness, I hit the jackpot! I know your saying "yeah right". But so very true, this guy is unbelievable! I have yet to find a bad fault. I guess it would be that he never really watches TV. But come on, that is not a bad vice. He is just so amazing!

So far all the little things that have shocked and amazed me that he has done..
1) Shopping at JoAnn's (more than once)
2) Sat with me while my mom got her hair cut
3) Drove to Kip's after a long yucky day at work, and cooked dinner for me to make sure I took medicine that needed to be "taken with food". And stayed a little while while I started to feel better.
4) Cooks awesome on the grill
5) Gave me 2 drawers in his dresser for my clothes so I did not need to "transport clothes". Did not feel that was enough for me so he moved a 5 drawer dresser from the spare bedroom into his bedroom - so now I have 5.
6) Made Mother's Day the best one I have ever had, bought something for my mom and I! My ex-father of my son never did that!

There are so many other things.... but most of all...
Accepts me for who I am.
"Loves me more and more each day"
Thinks I am beautiful, and tells me.
His family loves me

Ok, making myself sick now too lol. Guess I need to get back to work. Have a great day. And lests see about Greys tonight!

3 comments:

Kip said...

:) so happy for you guys!

Amy said...

Michele! I am sooo happy for you and your relationship!!! You deserve the very best and I'm so glad you found each other! He sounds wonderful!

:Jayne said...

He sounds like an awesome guy and I can't wait to meet him! Love is an awesome emotion and I can't think of anyone more deserving than you!
I'm sure you do some really sweet things for him to and he loves and appreciates that!
I'm so happy for you Michele!