Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sunday coming to a close

So another weekend is flying bye and coming to a close. It has been a good and bad weekend. But that is all part of your days. I need to start making a list as I keep forgetting to do things, and not wanting to do things. Just plain need to get certain things back on track.

Had a wonderful class down in Sarasota. Really cute ghost mini album. Great seeing some people I have not seen in awhile that I wish lived closer. Thank goodness will see some again and others next week and then the following weekend for Creepover. Kip posted her pictures so make sure to stop over there. Along withe the wonderful birthday present she brought me back from Greece. It was beyond perfect! I cried, yes I cried when she gave it to me.

Today I stayed home (seriously wanted to go to that new scrapbook store) and made the baby book for Denise that I was supposed to have made a couple of weeks ago. This is one of the many things I have forgotten to do. I finished it and then watched a movie. Now when your already sad, you watch a horror movie or a comedy or an action / adventure movie....but by all means you DO NOT watch a sad movie! Well, yes stupid me starts watching Seven Pounds with Will Smith. Really adorable dog in the movie...but very sad! Can not even get a break with Egg Breakers being down. UGH.

Dreading work tomorrow. I do not want to go in. Alexis is off, my department has Auditors all week, and then dealing with the loss of John (will post on that later can not right now). It will not be fun at all. Oh, but it is Customer Service week and we get to wear jeans and have games and food and prizes....what ever. Better close, I am in a blah mood. I will get those happy thoughts going to lift me back up. Need to go make my list, few things I need to do that I should not put off any longer or I may not like the results I will get.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sending you big hugs!!! Glad you had a great time at the class in Sarasota. Despite a great weekend here, you guys were on my mind! Lucky you! Bet you got lots of hugs!