Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Morning blah!

Ok, so started off a great morning. Went to take my shower, and the water never got warm. Nothing like an ice cold shower to wake you up. The hot water heater is not that old, so I am hoping that just the fuse blew. Did not feel like dealing with it this morning, so I will have to look into it this afternoon.

I finished another Jodi Picoult book last night, or should I say this morning. I was reading it and reading it, and realized it was 11:30pm. But since I only had 3 chapters left I said forget it, I am finishing it so I can start another one. I figured it out half way thru, but one thing I thought turned out to be something else. Have to see which other ones I have of hers (thank you Linda via Kip). I am very behind on my 50 book goal. I think I am looking more at 25 this year and shoot for 50 next year. I am not a big time reader yet, so I will aim lower.

Check out my new purse! Teresa stikes again! I just love love love her purses! She is one talented woman. In case you have not seen any of her items you need to check them out! She is over to the side of my blog lists, but here is her link as well.
http://teresascreations.blogspot.com/

No comments: