Monday, July 20, 2009

Not me Monday

I would not stay on the computer most of the weekend playing Bewjewled Blitz, Farm Town, YoVille, or Egg Breakers when I have 3 rooms in desperate need of cleaning. Nope not me!

I would not sit at the car place a little longer than I had too since I was at a good part of a book that I was reading when I was waiting for my car to get fixed. Nope not me.

I would not put off going to the gym just because I hurt my knee a couple weeks ago, just because it is still a little sore when I take the stairs. Knowing full well I probablly should have listened to everyone and go to the doctor. Nope not me.

I did not ..not dye my hair this weekend as once again I was on the computer too long playing games. I just love having grey hair showing. Nope not me.

I did not ..not mow the grass just because I did not want to have to mow again in a couple of days since I know it will rain for the next few days again. Nope not me.

Many more nope not me's. But they all once again stem towards...I need to get my butt off the computer. Have to limit Farm Town...and yet I am really close to level 28!

No comments: