Monday, January 19, 2009

Feeling better today

So much for a three day weekend. I kind of blew it! I guess I was smart to start that Alli on a weekend. I am not positive if it was my issue or if it was something else, but either way...I am not going to continue with it. I started it Saturday, ate way to much food as far I am I concerned. Well, Saturday night I started feeling ill and laid down. I got up but had to quickly go back to bed. I was maybe up a total of 1 hour yesterday, well minus the many trips to the bathroom. I need to re read to see if anyone had issues with throwing up, cause man did I. Today I have no headache and staying out of the bathroom. But man does it hurt to breathe, only if I did not have to breathe I would be tip top shape today. About to try to eat something, hope it stays down. I think it should, fingers crossed.

Well, since I wasted 2 days I need to get busy. Going to eat first and then get busy!
Take care! Sending thoughts out to Barb.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ah MAN! That's bad. I'm sorry you went through all that.