Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a delima

OK, tonight is a 2 hour 24 movie. I love me sme Jack Bauer! Oh, just to have him whisper my name in my ear while.... back to reality. Tonight that is on, and then also True Blood season finale is on at 9pm! It is only an hour, so I think I will watch that and then watch 24 so I can fast forward thru the commercials. DVR what a wonderful thing!

Not much done today, just a little shopping for my secret pal..wanna get a few more things I have in mind..not on your list (lol). Did pick up a few things and then on line. Gonna re read Twilight tomorrow. Wanna slow down and read it. I might start on Tuesday. I read one really fast, read the Midnight Sun that was leaked (PLease oh PLease release it!) and will probably cave and see the movie tomorrow after work.

Amyways late on a tag.....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? prefer gift bags, I can not wrap worth a darn!

2. Real tree or Artificial? I now have an artificial one thanks to Kipper, but I still love real the best, for the smell.

3. When do you put up the tree? hum probablly soon

4. When do you take the tree down? right after Christmas

5. Do you like Egg Nog? a little but has to have liquor in it!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? do not remember any that stand out

7. Hardest person to buy for? no one really, I pay attention. Usually right on for the Cokers

8. Easiest person to buy for? my Mom

9. Do you have a nativity scene? no

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? when I did not receive any

12. Favorite Christmas Movie.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? late September if I am lucky

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no I appreciate what I get

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my Aunts Lamb

16. Lights on the tree? oh yes, have to

17. Favorite Christmas song? Manheime SteamRoller

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? usually stay home since I go to GA eariler in the month of December

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? used to be a angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning Morning. Christmas Eve since Cody usually goes to his dads Christmas

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? not having the money I would really like to spend on gifts

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?

24. Who is least likely to respond to this? ?

25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Lamb

26. What do you want for Christmas this year? happiness

27. Who is most likely to respond to this? hard most all already have

I tag Jules, Jennifer and Cheryl lol

No comments: