Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday already

Too much to do, not enough time to do it in. If that is not enough I fall asleep early, and then I am up all the rest of the night.

Tomorrow and Thursday we can wear jeans to work if we wear Devil Rays stuff. I do not have any, so I guess I will be in dress pants. Oh, do not think I told you...on Thursday Alexis and I will be going to lunch with our outside Contractors supervisors. They will be treating us to Outback! Anything we want! Well, I know I am craving some Alice Spring Chicken! I think we should have a Blooming onion to share. I am drooling at the mouth! Lucky for me the days have been running by so fast Thursday will be here before I know it.

Tomorrow after work I will have to go and vote. I got an email today that I have to go to a meeting over at our Division office from 8am to 5pm. I do not want to chance not being able to vote = so I am going tomorrow. They have it from 10am to 6pm at the Temple Terrace Library.

Short post but a post none the less. Hope everyone has a wonderful night!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I stopped by the TP library last night and there was a line for early voting.

I have a Dermo appt on the 4th so will be voting early too.