Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Be still my Heart



Be still my heart. Now not everyone finds Johnny Depp sexy, but there is just something about him. I think he is sexy. Now, I am sure I do not have to tell you guys some of his movies. But just by slim chance you have been living on a deserted island and have never heard of this man......Pirates of the Caribbean, Sweeney Todd, Charlie and the Choclate Factory, Edward Scissorhands (filmed in Lutz fl), 21 Jump Street from TV. But what is really cool it is rumored that he is going to play Barrabas Collins in a film version of The Dark Shawdows! I will be there for that! No, not midnight - but will be!

Sorry I was late today, my computer crashed and had to get it fixed at work. Well, speaking of work - better get back on it. Have a great day

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh yes. He has that whole bad boy thing going on for him. :) sexy

Mary B said...

I dunno, I love Jack Sparrow, but I'm a Dark Shadows purist, I'm not sure if any remake can come close. LOL!