Monday, June 09, 2008

Another fast weekend bites the dust

Man these days are just flying past us! It will be Christmas before we know it. Slow down a little will ya? Especially the weekends, they go way to fast.

Saturday was Ruskin crop with Hilltop. Nice little place, great company, great times as always, and excellent food. Linda tried out a Pioneer Woman recipee and it was really good. And for desert banana pudding - my favorite! And yes it was yummo. I had every intension of getting lots of pages down at the crop, but only got about 12. This one is even harder since I do not want to do it. I will work on it some each night during the week. I swore I would not, but I just want to be done with it so I will. I am out of all of my pages I did at that Orlando crop, so now I need to whip out some more. It made it so easy with the last book when I already had them ready to go. I would lke to have this thing done before the bithday crop so I can work on my own stuff. Now at weekend crops I bearly get anything done, so maybe just work on cards. Want to do some 4th of July ones this year since I have some Close to my Heart stamps for the 4th of July theme.

Sunday, planned on working on the book, but decided not to. I just lounged around. I did a few things on the computer, and then nothing. I watched a few movies. Well, bits of some horror movies - they were so dumb and bad did not make it all the way thru them. But then I stumbled on Painted Veil. It was actually good. It has Ed Norton, Liev Schreiber, and Naomi Watts. It is from 2006, and is about "A British medical doctor fights a cholera outbreak in a small Chinese village, while also being trapped at home in a loveless marriage to an unfaithful wife set in the 1920's." So, if you have not seen it - add it to your Netflix list (Kip).

Was tagged, so better do that before I forget again....
1. Do you like blue cheese? yes I am a cheese freak especially feta and colby
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? big no!
3. Do you own a gun? no or I would be a widow instead of a divorcee lol
4. What flavor do you add to your drink? depends on the drink lol
5. Do you get nervous before going to the doctor? yes I hate needles
6. What do you think of hot dogs? love them, but shouldnt I know
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Scrooge (Bill Murray)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? tea
9. Can you do push ups? I doubt it but would try
10.Age? 40
11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my sun moon and stars ring
12.Favorite hobby? Scrapping, traveling, and movies
13.Favorite Actor? I like so many, hard to narrow down
14. Do you have A.D.D.? what was the question again?
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? weight
16. Middle name? Ann just like my sisters
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? do not want to be at work, man I gotta pee, and damn there are some stupid that work here.
18. Name 3 things you love to eat: wings, seafood, pizza
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? iced tea, diet coke with lime (not too often) and water
20. Current worry? money
21. Current dislike right now? rising prices of EVERYTHING. due to weak dollar - well duh its weak cause everything costs so much so we cant spend
22. Favorite place to be? Georgia
23. How did you bring in the New Year? At Linda’s house, cropping
24. Where would you like to go? Back to Europe, Greece, and Rome
25. Name three people who will complete this. Cheryl, Jennifer, Susie
26. What shirt are you wearing? One that has not fit in months!
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not really
29. Can you whistle? yes
30. Favorite color? lime green
31. Would you be a pirate? more like a wrench lol
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? None - car different story
33. Favorite girl's name? Miranda
34. Favorite boy's name? Tyler, Dylan, and Gavin
35. What is in your pocket right now? not a damn thing lol besides - no pockets
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Oscar
37. Best bed sheets as a child? do not remember
38. Worst injury you've ever had? car wreck - stitches, torn scalp, 2 broken wrists
39. Do you love where you live? no
40. How many TVs do you have? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? tie with Kip and Joan, but that is why you love them and can not forget them!
42. How many dogs do you have? 1 but he does not know he is a dog
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Doubtful, but wishful
44. What is your favorite book(S): do not read but need to start
45. Where were you born? Tampa
46. What is your favorite candy? Snowcaps, banana taffy wrapped around tootsee rolls, boston baked beans
47. Favorite Sports Team? none really
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Ava Maria
49. What were you doing at 12 A.M.? tossing and turning
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? damn it!

No comments: