Saturday, April 05, 2008

I was tagged

Sorry forgot to do this Jackie...I've been tagged by Jackie and I now have to list 7 random facts about myself... Here's how it works: 1.Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. 2.Post the rules on your blog. 3.Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog. 4.Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, well here are 7 completely useless facts about me:
1. At 40 I still love to watch teeny bopper movies.
2. I love horror movies, but can not see any scenes with needles in it.
3. I love going to cemeteries on vacations. Every vacation I have atleast one cemetery pix (yep took one in Grand caymen.
4. I was on Springer (big mistake)
5. I was President of FFA in 9th grade
6. I watch movies all the time, but do not read books
7. I do like coffee but do not drink it often.

No comments: