Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged a few days ago oops

A- Attached or single: single
pro
B- Best Friend: Alexis
this time June 21
C- Cake or Pie: Pie!is there something other
Sum
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
worms if I had to
E- Essential Item (s): computer, cell phone, TV

F-Favorite type of music: all kinds

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: bears, I like to bite their heads off
oh I am
H- Hometown: Tampa

I- Indulgence(s): ice cream

J- January or July: January its cooler and Winter retreat time

K- Kids: 1 boy

L- Last movie: 27 Dresses

M- Marriage Date: Was Oct

N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters

O- Oranges or Apples: oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: dying before I would like

Q- Quote(s): What comes around goes around

R- Reason To Smile: coker boys

S- Season: winter I do not have air

T- Tag Four: Jennifer, Cheryl and I dont know lol

U- Unknown Fact About Me: no secrets left that I want to share

V- vegetarian or meat eater: MEAT

W- Worst Habit: biting nails

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: well neither but I guess xrays

Y- Your Favorite Food: wings, and a zillion other things

Z- Zodiac: Virgo

No comments: