Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Late Wednesday but getting a post in

I start cards, and never end up finishing them on a timely manor. I went to Staples and got some envelopes so I can get the cards out in the mail tomorrow. I never did make the extra ones I wanted to make. I will just have to deal with it! Or I need to get on the ball and make them COMPLETELY when I plan to make them.

My neice was worried she was going to make a C on her finals. She had a few set backs during her school work this term, but she took the final and made the A that I knew she would. When she sets her mind to things she gets it done. She has always been a very smart person in school. Proud of her taking classes! The are on line classes, works, manages 3 little boys, helps out with her mother in law who is still healing from her stroke, and a zillion other things. She is my idol! I am so very proud of her wods can not express! LOVE YA JENNA!!!! Oh if you wanna see poor Tyler with stitches you can check out her blog http://josjentydyga3.blogspot.com/

OK, short and sweet this time. WIll post again tomorrow.

No comments: