Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF

I am so behind and so tired, and yet it is so my fault! Maybe if I went to bed earlier I would be ok. Wednesday night I attempted to line dance again. It was a guest guy that I did not care for. Hello we are at a country bar line dancing - play country music! I drank more than I danced. Went to Wing House afterwards and had water so that was good.

What is on your agenda for the weekend? I have lots of things to do this weekend. Main thing is getting the work albmn caught up! Since we are moving into the new building in 2 weeks! Need to hurry and get it done, want to have it caught up this weekend. I have many months to do - where did the time go?

Oh, and CTMH came in last night late (not my usual hottie UPS guy) did not get to seperate it yet. Will do that tonight or early tomorrow to get it out in the mail.

At work, so will need to catch up with you all later.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

uh huh, that is what you meant by stayin out late! lol

I updated a little

Anonymous said...

hi michele!! so glad you're home, missed you :)

sounds like you do have a bit of catching up to do, but hopefully it will go smoothly.

nothing big planned, just trying to continue to unpack this house and get ready for the next phase!

have a good day,
elle

:Jayne said...

No big plans here. Scrap shopping maybe.

:J

JulesinParadise said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound! Miss you!