Friday, February 08, 2008

Tagged from Jayne

TAGGED!!!

I was tagged by my friend Jayne.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 Years Ago: I started working at Bright House Networks

Things on my to-do list today:

Since it's late as I type this,
1. get busy
2. catch up on emails and blogs
3. Go to bed early still so I can get lots done tomorrow!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
pay off all my bills, get a new house with a "mother" attachment so I have my own privacy. travel, pay off Jennifers bills and put some in the bank for her. invest

3 of my bad habits:
letting my inner voice out
eatting
bitting my nails

3 places I have lived:
1. Leesburg Fl
2. Leesburg GA
3. Tampa Fl

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Fast Food
2. Retail
3. receptionist
4. customer service
5. door mat

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I used to be a "Rainbow Girl"
2. I was a "Demolay Sweetheart"
3. I can not stand needles or see them in movies or on TV
4. I was President of my 9th grade FFA group
5. I visit cemeteries whenever I go on vacations

I tag:
1. My neice Jennifer
2. Sister Cheryl
3. Amy V

No comments: