Sunday, January 20, 2008

I guess I am behind

Some little birdy told me I was not on track of my blogs when we were discussing blogs today. I thought I only missed Friday - guess Thursday just plain sped by so fast I missed it too.

Now this will be very shirt since it is after midnight, I am tired, wet, and cold. Got a little soaked rushing thru trying to get all the stuff in the trailor so it did not get wet. It is ok that we did, but did not want the product gettting wet. Get here in Tampa to drop off Ele and it was cold. I was already sitting in the van with 2 swaeters on went to get out of the van to help - and nearly froze, so I got back in. Sorry, Elle - love ya!

Later today Cody and are going to the movies to see Cloverfield. I will write more once I get caught up on emails and blogs. Hugs and Kisses to all.

Cathie keeping you in my heart and thoughts!

No comments: