Monday, December 24, 2007

What are you doing this fine Christmas Eve day?

I am at work. There are 5 people in my department and 3 are out on vacation! Since they are out I am the back up. The other person that is here, is just filling his seat until time to go. He has not been trained on any back up items - so he can not assist me. The only thing he was assigned to do today, he can not get logged in - so he is doing NOTHING! So far today I have done the monthly house reports, ran the monthly accounting reports, verified a rate decrease (for cable cards) on bills going out tomorrow, entered house requests (adds and verifies), added 2 town home properties that we are about to service, and typed up my monthly report. I am beat, and it is just 2pm! I am taking a breath for a moment before diving back into the rest of the items.

Cody is supposed to go to his dads sometime today for Christmas Eve, naturally as always he has not heard from him yet as to what time to be ready. That is OK, he was supposed to take him to Five Guys a couple weeks ago, still waiting on him to pick him up to go. Just such a wonderful dad, so kind and loving - dad of the year material, calls and sees him all the time....when hell freezes over! That man just gets on my nerves to no end! And it is not like he is far away, he is in the same damn town! OK, sorry little side rant of anger came out.

Tomorrow we are going over to Cheryl's to do our Christmas thing. We are bringing green bean casserole, broccoli casserole (thanks to Diana's recipe), and a cranberry recipe that I love! I do not like cranberries but I love this stuff.

Guess I better get back busy, wishing I was out of here. Oh, have you see that pie that PW made? OMG can we say yummy! Mouth watering yummy!

No comments: