Sunday, December 16, 2007

Late but not last to post

Late in the day post, Kip already posted about 3 times now...shame on me! As you already know and probably read and saw some of the pictures, last night was exactly what I thought it would be - words can not describe how much fun we had! And then if that was not enough, the gifts that everyone received was by far the best we could have only hoped it would have been.

As you know by now I had Linda, how do you buy for Linda? You think it would be easy, well it was a little hard. But I went with her list and they rolled with it. When we were in Orlando Linda joked and said that she was just gonna put her Gold Bond lotion on the list and that was all she would put. Naturally I had to get that in her stocking as a joke. The item I got her in the Bahamas was with the assistance from Jayne! She stayed behind in the store and bought it for me. She also assisted in carrying around the package so that people really thought it was her's. And let me tell you, that thing was not light dragging around town. I owed Jayne lots for helping me on that idea. If I do that again this year, it will not be as big of an item lol. I am so very glad Linda liked what I got her. I am looking for my cards I made in Orlando to get out in the mail, and just found 2 more items that was supposed to be in the stocking! And I do know there is one more thing hiding - and then there is her calendar that did not come yet!

Kip made my night wonderful! I am so thankful to her! It all meant so much to me! And the best part of it all..on the table was a really nice cute little tree with some really cute small bulbs - and it was for me! I thought it was just one of the very nice decorations that was out around the house. She will be up on our entertainment center. We do not have it up fully, but it will be tomorrow! It actually feels like a Christmas this year. Thank you so much Kip, everything from the disc holder to the tree was perfect! Now when I am off the end of the month I will have to get organized and have time to play. I will post some of my pictures tomorrow.

OK, I will prewarn you all - cards may be late but you will get one! I have a few done, 75 started and 20 that are done missing - ugh! That is what I get for being ahead of the game for a change, now I am falling behind! Crap speaking of behins, I started another task and toyally forgot - opps hopefully it is not ruined!
Take care have a wonderful night, I am still on cloud 9 so I know I will.

3 comments:

:Jayne said...

I'm glad you had a great time and Kip got you a tree! I had no idea you didn't have a tree til a few days ago.
My cards may be late too, I may have over blinged some of them.
Have a good week my friend!

:J

Kip said...

I'm glad you liked everything and I know Linda was very pleased with her gifts, especially the Gold bond!

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a great time :)