Friday, December 14, 2007

Horay it is Friday

How is your Friday going? Mine is going wonderful! I am on cloud 9! Not only am I so excited about our Stocking exchange tomorrow, but I am also excited about the results from the Hannah Montana book I finished up last night.

First the stocking exchange: Starting a new tradition of a small stocking exchange. I can not wait! It will be so much fun, I can not contain myself. I have 2 more things to wrap, and one claims to be in route to me - and still not here yet. Well, there may just be a delayed gift. Going over to Jules to join in the fun tomorrow evening. I am actually going to make something. It will not be store bought (Publix) as I usually do for work functions. So, I do not know if I will be invited back next year - or I will be asked not to cook!

The Hannah Montana Albumn: Completed it last night and gave it to Charla to give to her grand daughter Charla (yes her gd is named after her) for Christmas. I was stressing over it as I always do. Charla cried and had goosebumps! Before I left her office she already showed 4 people. I do not think she will be able to hold it back until Christmas, she claims she will. She already asked me to make another one for her. Her gd started horse jumping. Her first time ever at an event she was in she won 1st place in 3 of the events! The second one she placed 2nd and 3rd places! And this was even against 17 and 18 year olds that have been competing for years. She just started this year since the summer.

Cutting this short again, since I am at work and should be working. Have a great Friday!

No comments: