Monday, November 19, 2007

Jenna and Josh are home

Dylan did not make it to school today, he was all set to go - he thought he would make it. I did not think so. Well, almost to school he threw up. And proceeded to about 5 more times before we made it home. He had a tough day! And the medicine makes him hyper so it was hard to try to keep him calm to let the medicine work. I had the upmost respect for Jennifer before this babysitting gig, now it is even more so! How she does it day in and day out, then works and takes on line courses? MAN! And a lot of times she does it on her own when Josh works out of town for the whole week. She is an amazing person, I already knew that - but I just can not stop the amazement.

Southern boy that bearly goes anywhere other than southern states, has never flown - went on a cruise and loved it! He tried so many things he would have never thought. HE tried Lamb shank, calamari, escargo, and conch fritters. He even went snorkling at Coco Cay! He loved it! Swam with sharks swiming under him, and big manarays! He was funny when we ate dinner, Jennifer said sorry no appitizers or desert. They went to Senior Frogs! It seems at night they charge $7.00 per person just to get in the door before even ordering! They did not make it there til late since they went to the Atlantis first.

Tomorrow I am driving home. That will be such a long drive! I hate driving home after just a 3 day visit how will I manage a drive home after a 6 day stay? Just knowing I will be back in 2 weeks for Dylans party will help me thru it! If I did not have Oscar, and if Gavin did not have school I would pack him away to come with me! I would say "Wanna go see Cody" and he would be in the car faster than you could blink an eye. Tonight he wanted to ride with me to get dinner, and he eded up not being able to go - he cried! That just breaks my heart! I will share pictures when I get home and you will see why I just hate to leave here! Between the boys, Jennifer and Josh! Wednesday I will be going to Lakeland to see my Aunt and her husband Ed. His sister Mandy will be here visiting too, I have not seen her in years so it will be good to see her.

Til tomorrow....one last thing Happy Birthday Diana! Hope you had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We had fun...thanks for watching the boys for us!! We appreciate you.