Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am in Georgia

I made it safe and sound to Georgia. I did not make it in time to see the boys, they are already in bed. But tomorrow morning I will have some long awaited hugs and kisses! I am not sure how long I will be here. I know I will be here atleast until Tuesday morning. Depending on if I am dog sitting I might stay an extra day or so as Josh will be off too. Give them some rest time. I Did get to see the "shot" yep I can see the needle! I Got the eebbee jeebees! But I can do it, I have to since it is for my Dylan! Speaking of him, I totally forgot to share the wonderful news! Taken from Jennifers blog "This was a big day for Dylan. We had to go to Tallahassee, FL. for a follow up visit with his endocrinologist. It was a GOOD news visit. He grew ONE WHOLE INCH. You can not appreciate that inch if you don't struggle to gain an inch in height. When we went back in June, he hadn't grown an inch in nearly a year but after 3 months of GHT (Growth Horomone Therapy) he's gained an INCH in 3 months. I was SO happy. She also told him he had a "Kindergartner's" nose now. His nose is starting to mature like it should. When we first started going to see her, 2 1/2 years ago, he was only 3ft 2 in. and 34lbs but today he was 3 ft. 5 in. and 41lbs. That's so great! Its small steps, but they are BIG steps for Dylan. He is so excited too. You should have seen the expression on his face when she told him he had GROWN, finally! He can't wait to tell his teacher." Isnt that wonderful news! So, see I have to be strong and give him the shot. I did bring him Surfs Up movie too for a "way to go so proud of you" gift. Was going to be Shrek the 3rd, but I havent seen SU so it will be that and Shrek will be for Christmas. Well, I am beat and I think I will hit the couch. Oh in a couple of days I get to sleep on THE BED! It is so soft! Can not wait lol Take care will write more soon. I will keep you posted on my task of watching 3 litte ones

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

glad to hear you made it. What did you get at the HL??? LOL.

Give the boys a hug for me. Their "goodie bags" weren't big..just a little something. Hope they like them.

Make sure you get their Christmas list so we can get shopping!

Jennifer said...

:) Love u!

Kip said...

so glad you made it safe and sound and wonderful news about Dylan! I'm not going anywhere Thanksgiving week so you just stay up there as long as your heart desires!