Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What a night

OK, found out today they are having a pot luck at work in my department. Well, since I do not cook - I decided that I would make little candy treat bags.....stupid idea! OK, as I got to counting I did not realize there is about 45-50 people that is under the Business Operations department! There are only 8 in my direct department, but under the biz ops umbrella lies Collections, Accounting, IT, and Data Processing. Needless to say, I had to go back to the store for more candy. I had this wonderful idea, but since I started it late I ended up just cutting Halloween pattern paper and stapling that to the baggie. I was going to stamp on plain paper - well with 50plus to do - that got axed! Now I do have to go see if I have 8 cards. I ran out and forgot to make more. Man I need those brain tests more - as I am losing my memory! And it is 1109pm, yawning, and need to go to bed - crap I am screwed! I better start Christmas Cards now since I have 50plus with just my department alone, then others - looks like about 200 cards! UGH Well, I do have tons of Christmas paper!

Have a great night

4 comments:

Kip said...

I got your darling Halloween card and thank you so much for thinking of me Michele!

eljay716 said...

remind me to teach you the ins and outs of potluck sometime. Easily solved in the deli dept of Publix and a bowl from your cabinet!
I got your card and I was lucky enough to get one of my favorite ones. Thank you. I would give it back and let you recard it but I am stingy that way! Sorry LOL

:Jayne said...

LOL @ Linda!
I loved my card too! Don't stress out too much about this work pot luck thing, it ruins your memory!

:J

Cheryl said...

I made 15 treat items for people at my work. I'll post pictures tonight or tomorrow. I'm with the gang...PUBLIX baby!!