Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday Monday

Everytime I start to say Monday I get the Mamas and the Papas in my head! So how was your day. Hopefully Kipster is feeling better about now.

I do not like my doctors office. They set an appointment 3 months in advance and then expect me to remember? They do not call! Well I remembered all day yesterday and all day today, got off work and went to WalMart and came home! Mom had to tell me the breaking news! I made it with 4 mins to spare! Ok told them when my migranes/headaches are the worst - of just take aleive also - uhm duh did that tried that at Creepover - it was worse. Well, gave me a perscription for something stronger than over the counter so maybe that will work. Yeah we shall see. They had Flu shots at work today, I did not get one since they were 25.00! Get to the doctors and before I left she asked if I wanted a flu shot - uhm sorry not paying for one. Was informed nop it is free. Well since I was there and it was free - shure why not. Other than the fact that I hate needles! I suffered thru it. I have only had one other in my life so watch I will get sick this year since I have not had one in the past. Yee Haw!

Ok more to read, just had to make sure to blog - lets see how that everyday thing goes again

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that med. does the trick for you. I'm NOT a fan of needles either...

Have a good one tomorrow.
peace,
elle

Cheryl said...

Yeah for free shots! That's the only reason I get one every year. Lets hope we all stay healthy.

Anonymous said...

Aww Michele, the card is sooo cute! Thanks my dear.

peace,
elle